As a church, our passion first and foremost is to love God and to love people. We encourage the truthful and creative presentation of the Gospel, using various forms to share a message of hope and relevance to the world around us. We are a fellowship that supports each member as they discover acceptance, healing and opportunities to fulfil their God-given callings.
The desire of Centre Church is to impact its surrounding area with God’s love through our weekly ministries and various outreaches. When you visit us for a Sunday service you can expect a warm welcome, contemporary worship and practical teaching. Centre Church is a Christian fellowship and affiliated with the Assemblies of God.
At Centre Church, we affirm that everything we do is an overflow of our heart and so we have five ‘heart attributes’ that are the core of who we are as a church.
- Enlarging – We actively bring about the good news of Jesus. We are called to ‘reach out’ to enlarge the Kingdom of God.
- Enabling – We make disciples. We are called to imitate Christ; growing in our relationship with God and one another.
- Empowering – We all play our part. We each have a role in God’s Kingdom. As a church we want to see you empowered to fulfil your potential.
- Encountering – We seek and move in the gifts of the Holy Spirit. We encourage you to encounter the Holy Spirit in our meetings and in your daily lives.
- Engaging – We are a community. We believe that life is better when shared. We actively engage with one another; we are a spiritual family and we’re called to be there for one another.